Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stay on the Lord's Side of the Line

     We had a great lesson today about 'Staying on the Lord's Side of the Line' by Christy.

     The Lord has given us commandments so that we can resist evil and find happiness.  President George Albert Smith said:  'When I have been tempted sometimes to do a certain thing, I have asked myself, 'Which side of the line am I on?' If I determined to be on the safe side, the Lord's side, I would do the right thing every time.  So when temptation comes think prayerfully about your problem and the influence of the Lord will aid you to decide wisely.  There is safety for us only on the Lord's side of the line.'

     I hope we can all make wise decisions and not yield to temptation so that we can stay on the right side of the line!  Thanks for the great lesson Christy!

No comments:

Post a Comment